IS EDUCATING WOMEN IS IMPORTANT ?
As this is my first blog post on my website . I feel privileged to take this platform to share my views , thoughts and opinions. Since my very early age I always liked to express my views and opinions on anything that would help others or myself personally.
As I heard to many sharing their viewpoints. I always felt there is something they could have added to their content which would add up to the value of their information. I am very passionate to know more about the Education . Self-motivation, Spirituality and Overall Development of myself and the society keeps me growing.
In my first post I would definitely love to share about Women Empowerment through Education. Me being a Women, today I understands the fact of how important it is, to Educate Women.
WHAT IS WOMEN EMPOWERMENT :
Empowerment could be defined in many ways. According to me Empowerment means allowing Women to decide herself to choose what she wants. Not every Women is lucky like you and me so let us not forget to help others . If we could change and help which are necessary for living, then we being Educated makes complete sense.
Let us first understand that Education is the basic right of everyone . When we say everyone we should not forget that woman is a part of this too. Women makes approximately 50% of the total population of the Nation .We cannot all Succeed when half of us are held back.
Education makes us a better human being by teaching us how to conduct ourselves through life by giving the sense of conscience. We all know Education teaches us the good things which are necessary for everyone to live. I feel Education teaches us both good and bad , positive and negative, right and wrong above all it teaches us to understand what should be the choices of an individual in their life .
A good Education teaches us to think ,what could be the consequences of the choices we do. It is the only process which never ends and it can be achieved at any time and at any age. When we Educate ourselves we gain a knowledge that builds the capability of changing the world for better.
EDUCATING WOMEN IS IMPORTANT AS IT CHANGES THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE SOCIETY:
Education develops the healthy perspective of looking at life. Education helps in building the opinions and have our own point of views on the things in life. Discrimination and Inequalities in the society start very firstly from our own houses . where boys are allowed to go schools and girls are deprived from education due to many reasons.
Empowering women with Education creates a strong power and confidence in their own life, society and their communities. When Women are Educated they are able to access the opportunities available to them without restrictions and limitations . This feeling of entitle to make their own decisions create a sense of Empowerment and Liberation
Improving girls education has a clear impact on a better society and Nation as a whole. As Educated Women has the skills, information and self confidence that she needs to be a better parent, employ and citizen too. Toady we see many successful Women in our society. It is the absolute indication to know, that Women can do anything and everything provided she gets an opportunity to learn and choose.
I as a responsible Educated Women of this society will definitely try to helpout in every possible way to Educate not only Women but also all other people around me and I request all my viewers to do their part of the work too.
SO HOW DO WE DO THAT:
- Create awareness in every possible person around you
- Educating men with the importance of women’s education is one step closer to women Empowerment because this is the place were it should start exactly
- Make them understand the importance of education
- Educate women with their fundamental rights
- Speak for the people whose voices are unheard and unnoticed
- Help the NGO’s which works for the women Empowerment
Empowering isn’t about making women strong, Women are already strong. It’s about giving them an opportunity to LEARN, CHOOSE and LIBERATE.
I would like to share some of the wonderful quotes by great personalities speaking upon Educating Women.
- I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved : DR.B.R.AMBEDKAR
- First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you , then you WIN: MAHATMA GANDHI
- Awake , Arise and Educate . Smash traditions- Liberate: SAVITRIBAI PULE
- Mind set has more power than anything else in the world: SUDHA MURTHY
- As women, we must stand up for ourselves. we as women, we must stand up for each other . All women , we must stand up for justice for all: MICHELLE OBAMA
- With guns you can kill terrorists ,with education you can kill terrorism: MALALA YOUSAFZAI
At last we should always remember that Education is one thing no one can take away from you. If you Educate a Man , you Educate an Individual, but if you Educate a Women you Educate a Nation.
I THANK ALL MY VISITORS WHO HAS PATIENTLY GONE THROUGH MY POST .HOPING THAT U AGREE FOR THE THINGS SAID ABOVE . I ASSURE U TO GET MORE AND MORE INFORMATION ON EDUCATION WHICH WOULD DEFINITELY HELP YOU AT SOME POINT OF UR LIFE.
Thank you : With Regards: SUHASINI SHINDE
When you invest in the girl, she repays back with interest to you , your family and society: SUHASINI SHINDE
- PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SHARE IFYOU AGREE WITH THE THOUGHTS SHARED IN THE POST.
- I WOULD BE REALLY GREATFUL TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT MY ARTICLE.
- SHARE AND COMMENT WITHOUT FAIL. I PROMISE TO MAKE IT BETTER IN MY EVERY UPCOMING POSTS.
- DO SUSCRIBE MY WEBSITE https://learnatsuhasinishinde.com/