UNIT – 6 RAY OPTICS AND OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS: CHAPTER – 10 WAVE OPTICS CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
WAVE OPTICS Class-12 pdf consist of the following topics:
Definition of Wave front , Types of wave front (Spherical Wave front SWF, Plane Wave front PWF Cylindrical Wave front CWF) and Huygen’s principle and Limitations. reflection and refraction of plane wave at a plane surface using wave fronts.
Proof of laws of reflection and refraction using Huygen’s principle. Coherent Sources of Light ,Interference of Light. Law of Conservation of Energy is valid in interference of light. Theory of Interference. Condition for Constructive Interference, Condition for Destructive Interference .
Young’s double slit experiment (YDSE). Expression for fringe width, Diffraction of light, diffraction due to single slit, Condition for Secondary maxima, Condition for Diffraction Minima, difference between Diffraction and Interference.
FORMULAE USED IN WAVE OPTICS :
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS