UNIT – 8 ATOMS AND NUCLEI : CHAPTER – 13 NUCLEI CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
NUCLEI Class-12 pdf consists of following topics:
Composition of Nucleus, Representation of an Element. Isotopes , Isobars, Isotones, Isomers. Size of Nucleus, Binding Energy. Expression of Binding Energy , Binding energy per nucleon. Binding Energy curve , Observation and Features of the curve, Significance of Binding energy curve, Conclusion of Binding Energy curve.
Nuclear forces, Properties of Nuclear forces. Radioactivity, Experiment for radioactivity or type of radiation, Law of Radioactive Disintegration. Derivation of Disintegration or Decay Equation. Half life period. Disintegration Constant. Units of Radioactivity ( Curie, Becquerel , Rutherford .
Nuclear Reactions: Nuclear Fission , Nuclear Fussion , Types of nuclear Fission( uncontrolled fission Reaction, Controlled Fission Reaction ). Nuclear Reactor ( working and construction).
FORMULAE USED IN NUCLEI :
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER