UNIT – 3 MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM : CHAPTER – 4 MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
Definition of Electro Magnetism , Concept of magnetic field, Magnetic properties. Oersted’s experiment. Biot – Savart law or Laplace law and its application to current carrying circular loop (Magnetic field at a point on the axis of a circular coil carrying current)
Ampere’s law and its applications to infinitely long straight wire carrying current. Solenoids (only qualitative treatment) Magnetic field due to solenoid , Magnetic field due to toroid .
Force on a moving charge in uniform magnetic and electric fields.
Torque experienced by a current loop in uniform magnetic field. Force between two parallel current-carrying conductors-definition of ampere. Force on a current-carrying conductor in a uniform magnetic field. Moving coil galvanometer(MCG) or Suspended coil Galvanometer, Advantages and Disadvantages.
Current sensitivity of moving coil galavanometer , Voltage sensitivity. conversion of galvanometer into ammeter and voltmeter and conversion of galvanometer into voltmeter.
FORMULAE USED IN MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM:
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS