UNIT – 3 MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM : CHAPTER – 5 MAGNETISM AND MATTER CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
MAGNETISM AND MATTER class-12 pdf consists of the following topics.
Current loop as a magnetic dipole and its magnetic dipole moment. Magnetic dipole
moment of a revolving electron, Bohr Magneton . Bar magnet as an equivalent solenoid, Magnetic field, Magnetic elements of earth( Magnetic declination, Magnetic inclination, Horizontal component).
Magnetic field lines; earth’s magnetic field and magnetic elements. Gauss law. Magnetic materials( Diamagnetic materials , Paramagnetic Materials, Ferromagnetic Materials)
FORMULAE USED IN MAGNETISM AND MATTER:
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS