UNIT – 1 ELECTROSTSTICS : CHAPTER – 2 ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation given in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE CLASS-12 PDF consists of following topics.
Definition of : Electric potential energy, Electrostatic potential , potential difference. Electric potential due to a point charge , Electric potential due to a dipole
and system of charges. Equipotential surfaces, electrical potential energy of a system of-
point charge, two charges and three charges. Electric potential energy of electric dipole in an electrostatic field.
Conductors and insulators, free charges and bound charges inside a conductor.
Dielectrics and electric polarisation . Capacitors and capacitance, combination of
capacitors in series and in parallel, capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor with and
without dielectric medium between the plates. Energy stored in a capacitor. Construction Principal and working of Van de Graff Generator.
FORMULAE USED IN ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE:
At the end of notes( section ) it consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter. you can use these formulae for solving numericals.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please check my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS