UNIT – 5 ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES: CHAPTER – 8 ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES Class-12 pdf Consists of the following topics.
Definition of EM waves, Displacement current , Maxwell’s modification of Ampere’s law , Maxwell’s Equation , EM waves, Sources of EM waves , Characteristics, EM waves are Transverse in nature (qualitative ideas
only). Characteristics and properties of .
EM spectrum (radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, X-rays,
gamma rays) properties and their uses. Intensity of EM waves.
FORMULAE USED IN ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION