UNIT – 4 ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENT: CHAPTER – 6 ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION class-12 pdf consists of following topics.
Definition of EMF, magnetic flux. experiment of faraday and henry (experiment -1 magnet and coil experiment, experiment-2 coil and coil experiment, experiment-3 current induced by changing current ). Faraday’s laws of EMF . Lenz’s Law .
Flemings right hand rule or Generator rule. Induced Emf and Currents (motional Emf) Self Induction , Expression for the energy stored in an Inductor . Expression for self -inductance of a long solenoid . Mutual induction , co-efficient of mutual induction, Expression for mutual inductance of two co-axial long solenoids of same length l and same cross-sectional area A.
Eddy currents and Experiments to demonstrate the existence of the Eddy currents. undesirable effects of eddy currents and its Minimisation . Applications of Eddy currents ( Induction furnace , Electromagnetic Damping , Electric Brakes, Electric power meters )
FORMULAE USED IN ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION:
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTER