UNIT – 1 ELECTROSTSTICS : CHAPTER – 1 ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS NUMERICALS CLASS-12 PDF
. It consists of solved Numerical with important formulae listed separately, which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS CLASS-12 PDF consists of following topics:
- Definition of Electrostatics , Electrification and different methods of electrification( friction, conduction, induction), construction and working of Gold leaf Electroscope . Basic and fundamental properties of charges and fields. Conservation of charge and Quantisation of charge , properties of charges. Coulomb’s law -force between two point charges, force between multiple charges ; superposition principle and continuous charge distribution.
- Electric field, electric field due to a point charge and electric field due to many charges. field lines , electric field lines and properties of electric field lines. Electric dipole ,electric field due to a dipole and torque on a dipole in uniform electric field .
- Flux lines, statement of Gauss’s theorem and its applications to find field due to infinitely long straight wire uniformly charged infinite plane sheet.
FORMULAE IN ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS:
The first section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRON