UNIT – 1 ELECTROSTSTICS : CHAPTER – 1 ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS CLASS-12 PDF consists of following topics.
- Definition of Electrostatics , Electrification and different methods of electrification( friction, conduction, induction), construction and working of Gold leaf Electroscope . Basic and fundamental properties of charges and fields. Conservation of charge and Quantisation of charge , properties of charges. Coulomb’s law -force between two point charges, force between multiple charges ; superposition principle and continuous charge distribution.
- Electric field, electric field due to a point charge and electric field due to many charges. field lines , electric field lines and properties of electric field lines. Electric dipole ,electric field due to a dipole and torque on a dipole in uniform electric field .
- Flux lines, statement of Gauss’s theorem and its applications to find field due to infinitely long straight wire. uniformly charged infinite plane sheet.
FORMULAE IN ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS