UNIT – 7 DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER : CHAPTER – 11 DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER Class-12 pdf consists of the following topics:
Definition of Electron Emission , Thermionic Emission, Photoelectric Emission , Field Emission, Secondary Emission. Photo Electric Effect, Hallwach’s observation on Photo electric Effect, Leonard’s observation on photoelectric effect.
Important definitions: Threshold wavelength , Threshold frequency, Stopping potential. Experiment study of photoelectric effect, Einstein photoelectric effect. Experiment of laws of photoelectric emission based on Einstein’s Explanation of photoelectric effect or Explanation of experimental results by using Einstein’s photoelectric equation.
Particle Nature of Light, Characteristics of photon, Wave nature of Matter . Expression for De-Borglie wavelength . Davission and Germer Experiment.
FORMULAE USED IN DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER:
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECKOUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES