UNIT – CURRENT ELECTRICITY : CHAPTER – 3 CURRENT ELECTRICITY CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation given in the pdf will look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
CURRENT ELECTRICITY Class-12 pdf consists of the following contents :
Definition of Electric current, Types of Electric current. Flow of electric charges in a metallic conductor, drift velocity, mobility
and their relation with electric current. Ohm’s law, Equivalent form of ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics (linear and non-linear), non-ohmic conductors or substances .
Electrical energy and power. Relaxation time, Electrical resistivity and conductivity; temperature dependence of resistance. Internal resistance of a cell, potential difference and emf of a cell, combination of cells
in series and in parallel. Kirchhoff’s laws and simple applications, Wheatstone bridge, metre bridge(qualitative ideas only)
Potentiometer – principle and its applications to measure potential difference and for comparing EMF of two cells, measurement of internal resistance of a cell(qualitative ideas only)
FORMULAE USED IN CURRENT ELECTRICITY.
At the end of notes( section ) it consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter. you can use these formulae for solving numericals.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please check my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF POSTS TOO:
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE
- ALTERNATING CURRENTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTIO
- RAY OPTICS
- WAVE OPTICS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
- DUAL NATURE OF RADIATION AND MATTER
- SEMICONDUCTOR ELECTRONICS