UNIT – 4 ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENT: CHAPTER – 7 ALTERNATING CURRENTS CLASS-12 PDF . It consists of Handwritten notes which has detail explanation about the NCERT SYLLABUS . The information provided in this notes will definitely help student community . The Explanation provided in the pdf might look descriptive but I assure you this will definitely help you to understand the concepts clearly and easily.
ALTERNATING CURRENT Class-12 pdf consists of the following topics .
Definition of (Alternating currents, Alternating voltage , Frequency, period ,phase, peak value , Mean or Average value and RMS value of alternating current/voltage, phasor, phasor diagram, instantaneous value ) .
Ac voltage applied to a resistor , Ac voltage applied to Inductor, Ac voltage applied to Capacitor . Inductance reactance , Capacitive reactance , Ac voltage applied to a series LCR circuit. Impedance of an Ac circuit, Impedance diagram, Electrical resonance in series LCR circuit.
Quality factor , Half power frequencies, Power in Ac circuits. Salient features of series LCR circuit at Resonance. LC oscillations (qualitative treatment only), LCR series circuit,
AC generator and transformer, Energy loss in a transformer(loss due to flux leakage , loss due to resistance of winding, loss due to eddy currents , loss due to magnetic hysteresis) ,
Efficiency of transformer , characteristics properties of a material suitable for making core of a transformer , uses of transformer, Advanatges of AC and Advantages of DC.
FORMULAE USED IN ALTERNATING CURRENTS .
The last section consists of all the formulae which are used in the entire chapter as a result solving numerical becomes easy.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE:
- Your feedbacks are more valuable.
- If you like the content and information please do comment and share with your friends.
- Kindly suggest any improvements needed .
- Please go through my other articles too , I am sure you will definitely like it.
- Subscribe to my website (learnatsuhasinishinde.com)
- Handwritten pdf notes for entire NCERT PHYSICS class-12 is provided on my website please do check out .
CHECK OUT MY OTHER HANDWRITTEN PDF NOTES TOO OTHER THEN ALTERNATING CURRENTS.
- ELECTROSTATIC POTENTIAL AND CAPACITANCE
- CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
- MOVING CHARGES AND MAGNETISM
- MAGNETISM AND MATTE